Google
 

Monday, January 22, 2007

To What Do I CONFESS?

In this publication, I literally admit to being a reluctant promoter and business maverick for a very simple reason - people love to criticise... and like most people I hate to be criticised. However, I have made certain that I don't allow the criticism of others to stop me from what has GOT to be done in business.

Do what YOU are most reluctant to do... and you stand out from the rest.

From 'Confessions...':

As I review my 30 years of independent business experience, I must confess that I have become the world's most RELUCTANT communicator, to go with my self-confessed sense of being the world's most RELUCTANT speaker.

Why RELUCTANT?

Because, I know that my very simple, direct views on Life and Business do not conform to the whims of the 'experts', especially those who find it easier to justify their own failures on 'complex' business issues. Business is not complex… people are!

Business is SIMPLE..!

Now don’t get me wrong. My grey and thinning hairs testify to the fact that I have been around too long on this planet not to know that, for almost everybody:

Life is TOUGH..!

And… Business is TOUGH..!

In fact, it constantly amazes me how, despite the most wonderful of innovations in technology coming along at the rate of knots, how life and business just seem to get tougher and tougher every year - except for the very few.

Accepting this tough life as a reality, I still have the unshakeable view that there are simple ways to succeed in business.

Like most 'sensitive' people, I HATE being criticised for my simple views by critical 'experts' and by those who never ever seem to achieve much in business themselves.

So I generally prefer do MY OWN THING… in my own businesses!
Regards
Trevor Nel
Developer: INNER Circle Business Forum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home